Enhancing your appearance with resurfacing
If you want to improve the appearance of your skin, resurfacing may be right for you.
Conditions that can be treated include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that results in a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.
Is it right for me?
While not as involved as surgical cosmetic procedures, skin resurfacing is a medical procedure. You should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Skin resurfacing is an option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You don’t smoke
- You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance.
Coherent Ultrapulse CO2
The CO2 laser is the most effective modality for ablative resurfacing, and UltraPulse® is the CO2 lasertechnology of choice. With exceptional, proven results, the UltraPulse has an impressive record.
Computerized Scanning - The UltraPulse® offers UltraScan CPGTM for computerized scanning with uniform and consistent results.
More Control - The UltraPulse® has a unique high-energy, short-pulsed output which provides more control and predictably for safe tissue response.
Variety of Accessories - Full range of accessories are available for incisional, ablative and endoscopic aesthetic procedures, allowing you to offer more options to your patients.
Lumenis Ultrapulse Total FX
UltraPulse: Iconic. Innovative. Ideal.
A new cutting-edge laser procedure designed to significantly improve the overall appearance and vitality of your skin with minimal downtime. Only small columns of the skin are treated and some intact skin is left in between these columns which helps to speed recovery and reduce the risk of the procedure. The Lumenis Ultrapulse, uses tiny columns of laser energy to resurface the skin to improve skin tone, fine lines, uneven pigment and surface imperfections by triggering a natural healing response and collagen renewal. It can also be used to treat off-face areas such as the hands, neck and décolletage. We will customize your treatment to meet your specific concerns and expectations. Treatments with this laser can be done using Active FX, Deep FX, or both (Total FX) depending on the types of concerns that are being treated.